Tuesday 18 May 2010

Flapper phase

So I'm going to a 1920s themed cocktail party on Saturday so I have the usual dressing up conundrum of trying to find somewhere decent to wear that won't cost me the earth. My normal answer is to make something but I'm yet to find some decent, reasonable sewing shops here - I know its London so there must be, I just need to dedicate a day to doing a bit of a hunt down!

But anyway, as usual I digress, whilst hunting for inspiration for my costume I came across some gorgeous 1920s inspired photographs, the Jazz age just screams style doesn't it!




And a little something related that always brings a smile to my face! They're just having so much fun! Beautiful! Enjoy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I truly love this era - I hope the party goes well sister x Blog the outfit you made !

    ReplyDelete