Thursday 8 April 2010

Good puppies

Sister, I thought I would start to introduce you to my working world. After talking to you at the weekend, I realised the other day that you have no idea where I work or what I see everyday, so I am starting with these chaps........



awwwwwwhhhhhhh these are the doggies we work with every day. They are the pets of the lady that knows everything here (also known as 118-kate to the lads) - wizzie (aka wops / old tart / scrag bag / princess) is on the left and the boss lady, think about 8/9ish and Dash is on the right, only just turned 2 and still very much an overexcited puppy. He is also know as dish dash and stupid dog.

They are lovely and often come through to my desk for a treat / cuddle / sniff around - dash especially loves cuddling. They really make it here, when its stressful you can find them to do a trick for a treat or wrestle the rope knot thing with them, or go for a quick walk around the fields for fresh air. Which is what I am going to do now !

BTW they have got their paws on my knee as they do that for a treat !! awwwwwww

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I actually gasped out loud at the cute doggies - you know how to play to my interests don't you sister!
    What lovely doggies, and they have their paws on your leg...altogether now "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" I'm looking forward to further insights into your work place sister!
    Love all the random dog names, they must get so confused, personal favourites 'stupid dog' and 'scrag bag' classic! xxxx

    ReplyDelete