Wednesday 7 April 2010

Promise this will be the last obsessive post on quilts.......

Sister,

Found this great website / shop / blog Spool which has so many inspring projects and images of stuff others have done. I particularly like this
It is so simple and fun - and really like the wavy quilting they have machined across the whole piece. hmmmm ideas

Pity they are in philadelphia.


I also like how they put up swatches of colours for inspiration and lots of patterns to use. oooohhhh doesn't it make you want to start a project ?
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This does look lovely, disappointed with the choice of colours and patterns but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that! Good idea though - definately want to get going on projects - I have a quilt, painting and an embroidery to organise...with some crocheting thrown in for good measure - why am I setting myself these targets???
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete