Wednesday 24 February 2010

Burberry blues

Sis that truly is a lovely scene of warmth and festivity, it reminds me a lot of the Mystery Jet's set up, quite eclectic, messy but with a great sense that's it's home, a cherished space. I wonder how 'effortless' the scene is?
Talking of scene's, these were the stealth shots I snapped for you of the Burberry set up as I jealously walked past on route to work, only a sad sad few steps away.
And you could watch the show LIVE, which I did, except not live but still, with my jaw gaping with the realisation that while I was stressing to complete a spreadsheet at 4pm yesterday, Anna Wintour, Carine Roitfeld, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Claire Danes, Emma Watson (obviously)
and Mario Testino (All spotted by me starring intently at the front row) were all lapping up the aviator styles stalking down the catwalk...really puts life into perspective!

So watch and enjoy, its quite long but still I quite fancy Christoper Bailey so its...nice. xxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment