Tuesday 16 February 2010

Well I needed one of these today its been peeing it down so much! (Fabulous lizard-like cape featured in a Trendland number on Issey Miyake).

So yes its been bliss to know I can come home to pancakes and the Brits! I've been so excited about the latter for quite some time and well yet again I'm disappointed! Sometimes it just doesn't feel like they make enough effort - or maybe they're trying too hard? Wasn't too sure on that Cheryl Cole number, Gaga was obviously 'memorable' and gad love her she does deserve the awards. Robbie was off key and Florence has such amazing material why do they cling to You've got the love???? Must say I quite liked Ellie Goulding's hair did you notice? It was a grey blond on top with a more platinum blond below, quite different but subtle, sums her up really!

Anywho, here is my latest purchase, a fabulous suede and leather (I expect its pleather) satchel-esq bag from Absolute Vintage off Brick Lane. I love it, assumed the suede wasn't real and despite all my best attempts to shove it down my coat (protecting it as if it twere an unborn child) I still managed to get some rain spots on it (come on it was bucketing it down!) the boy just laughed, yeah real helpful! Still I don't care, it's going to be battered and loved!

What do you think? I think it cements the fact that we are becoming the same person sister!
That pancake recipe looks absolutely yum! For savoury we had pork in a sticky plum sauce (unfortunately sachet born) with shredded cucumber n spring onion and then good ol' lemon n sugar for afters mmmm batter baby well and truly developed.

A bit of Cat Power is perfect listening for lounging listening to the pouring rain, moping about tarnished new purchases and rubbing a stuffed belly...
Ruddy love you sis xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment