Tuesday 30 March 2010

mmmmmmm food mmmmm

Sister,
I am really looking forward this weekend - 4 days off, seeing le famille, relaxing, chillaxing, maybe a bit of gardening (bit too wet and soggy so not sure it will happen - not because I am a woossy, its that the ground will be compacted and I'll only have to dig it over again. sorry, I digress. again) and COOKING !! OOhh I am looking forward to having the time to cook some nice stuff. So, ideas sister ? What do you fancy ? I will have a look at some recipes tonight and see what I have got in the archive (teehee) but I found these - what do you think ?

Roast Leg of Lamb stuffed with spinach and gremolata



Braised peas with leeks, little gem lettuces and mint




Cauliflower gratin



Hmmmm and for pudding ? Rhubarb and ginger crumble with vanilla custard and I think we'll need a massive cake for tea won't we ?




I also fancy something Italian for Saturday - and trying some new stuff. Any other ideas ? Not wedded to any of this but nice to keep to season eh ?

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment